Review student’s final hours report: (if students registered for SL projects via OrgSync)
To run the excel report with students’ hours follow these directions:
- Go to your OrgSync portal
- Navigate to the “People” tab
- Click on the “Export Service Options”
- The beginning (Jan. 1, 2019)
- Present date of the semester
- Select “Service Opportunity Involvement Only”
- Click “Export”
- You will receive an email once the report has run. The email will include a link to download the excel report.
- You can reformat the report to show you the total hours served by each student(picture below):
– Delete any row with a “Denied” approval status.
– Select all of the data.
– Navigate to the “Data” ribbon.
– On the right side, select “Subtotal.”
– Change “Use Function” to “Sum”
– Deselect “Service,” then select “Hours” Hours should be the only subtotal selected.
– Hit “Okay.”
If you have questions about subtotaling feel free to call/email Erin (208.426.5722 / email@example.com).
If you do not see a student listed on the report they are either doing a Student Initiated Project and will be turning in a paper timesheet or they did not submit their Service Learning time in OrgSync.