Students can sign up for a transcript distinction if they are in a class that offers a service-learning option (check the course syllabus). To get the distinction, students can choose the “Take Requirement Designation” box when registering for a course (or after registering for a course, until the end of the 9th week). No additional cost or credit is accrued.
Log in to myBoiseState
- Log in to your myBoiseState account.
- Select Student View (or select Student at the top of the page).
- Select Student Center in the right sidebar under Services.
How to add Service-Learning Option designation during registration (to gain transcript distinction)
- In your Student Center, use the Search link to find a course.
- If that course has an optional Service-Learning component, Integr Serv-Learn: Stnt’s Opt will appear in the search results.
- When you select the class, you will have the option to check the Take Requirement Designation checkbox.
How to add or remove Service-Learning Option Designation after registration
- In your Student Center, choose the Enroll link.
- Choose the appropriate term, click continue, then select the Edit tab.
- In the drop-down menu under Select a Class to Edit, choose the course where you would like to add or remove the Service-Learning Option Designation.
- Check or uncheck the Take Requirement Designation checkbox.
- Click Next and you will be taken to a confirmation screen that will show you what the class originally had and what you are changing.
- Choose Finish Editing
Optional Service-Learning Transcript Designation
A Service-Learning designation like this will appear on your transcript: